Episode 24 – 9 December 2015
God isn’t fixing this. Click here
But Fox News is shocked that someone would say such a thing. Click here
And what does the Dalai Lama say? Click here
Atheist 10 commandments Click here
Malcolm Turnbull and the innovation statement
Muslim reform movement Click here
Letters to the editor
School funding and inequality Click here
Same sex adoption has a religious exemption Click here
Penalty rates Click here
1. Be open-minded and be willing to alter your beliefs with new evidence.
2. Strive to understand what is most likely to be true, not to believe what you wish to be true.
3. The scientific method is the most reliable way of understanding the natural world.
4. Every person has the right to control of their body.
5. God is not necessary to be a good person or to live a full and meaningful life.
6. Be mindful of the consequences of all your actions and recognize that you must take responsibility for them.
7. Treat others as you would want them to treat you, and can reasonably expect them to want to be treated. Think about their perspective.
8. We have the responsibility to consider others, including future generations.
9. There is no one right way to live.
10. Leave the world a better place than you found it.